With a joystick for manoeuvring, electric aft capstan winches making mooring easier, on-board control cameras and hydraulic platform to launch the tender, the high level of equipment makes cruising and manoeuvres safe. A very clever dining space beside the helm station can be converted into a watch berth for long-distance cruises. The service hatch between the galley and the flybridge makes life easier on the upper deck.
Swift Trawler 50
Flagship of the range that reinvented the traditional trawler, the 2016 version of the Swift Trawler 50 offers a greater amount of interior space and light.
For romantic or family getaways, it appeals to all numbers of crew for its intelligently-designed fittings and very easy handling.
Naval designer : BENETEAU POWER - Michel JOUBERT & Bernard NIVELT
Interior designer : P. FRUTSCHI
Resulting from the collaboration of Bénéteau Powerboat, the architect Michel Joubert and the designer Pierre Frutschi, the Swift Trawler 50 boasts a contemporary silhouette emphasized by a very fluid flybridge line, redesigned for this 2016 edition. Her hull is specially designed for IPS engines (2 IPS 600) and this long-distance cruiser combines outstanding stability and manoeuvrability. The high bulwarks surrounding the deck reinforce the safety of movements on board.
Cleverly-designed and pragmatic, the Swift Trawler 50 maximizes autonomy features to enable long-distance cruising. Available with three large double cabins or two double cabins together with an office with an extra berth, it has a magnificent U-shaped galley and is fitted with a washing machine and tumble drier. The finish and choice of contemporary decoration contrast with the Mahogany woodwork ambiance creating an infinitely more elegant interior.
Swift & Easy
A boat whose every detail is designed to solve a triple challenge: cruising long distances, in safety and comfortably. For two to eight, on get-away trips, short or long-distance cruises, the Swift Trawler 50 is a boat for ocean adventures.
The Swift Trawler 50 is available in two versions: three double cabins or two double cabins with office, extra berth and skipper cabin. Ideally located at the centre of the boat, the ensuite owner’s quarters have separate shower and separate toilet compartments. The guest cabin is spacious and bright. The converting sofa, with separating curtain, turns the saloon into and extra cabin.
The whole of the deck is surrounded by high bulwarks. The width of the walkways has been increased. Both the flybridge and wheelhouse enjoy extraordinary visibility. The interior companionway slopes gently, providing access to the cabins.
16 000 kg
2x357 US Gal
2x 1350 L
2x105 US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 440 HP
2 x 440 CV
- CE certification: B14 / C18.
- External galley with worktop, sink, dustbin, 42 L fridge (option), electric grill (option).
- Large flybridge lounge with folding and sliding table.
- Large area aft of the flybridge.
- 2 engines 2 x D6 IPS 600 - 2 x 435 HP Diesel.
- Large swim platform with swim ladder locker. Option: hydraulic platform (max. load 350 kg). Life-raft stowage location
- Large U-shaped galley with extractor hood, double sink, two refrigerators, and service-hatch.
- L-shaped saloon bench seat converting into double berth. Second convertible bench seat near the driving station.
- Driving console can be lifted up to access electronics.
- Forward tilting sun-lounger.
- Owner's cabin. Bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth.
- Owner bathroom and adjoining guest bathroom with separate shower compartment.
- Owner's cabin. Bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth.Sailor cabin with heads at the stern.
- Owner bathroom and separate toilet. Guest bathroom with separate shower.
With teams for sea trials, financing, customization, events, an after-sales service, and a network of dealers worldwide, BENETEAU delivers the help and expertise every boat owner needs throughout his boating life maintaining an enduring customer relationship.
Other boats from the range
Swift Trawler 30
9.99 m / 32’9’’
3.53 m / 11’7’’voil
Swift Trawler 34
10.98 m / 36’0
4 m / 13’1’’
Swift Trawler 42
13.6 m /
4.17 m /
Swift Trawler 44
13.88 m / 45’6’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift Trawler 47
14.74 m / 48’4’’
4.5 m / 14’9’’
Swift Trawler 52
17 m / 55'9''
4.92 m / 16'2''