With a joystick for maneuvering, electric aft capstan winches making mooring easier, on-board control cameras, and hydraulic platform to launch the tender, the high level of equipment makes cruising and manoeuvering safe. Beside the helm station, a clever dining space can be converted into a watch berth for long distance cruises, while the service hatch between the galley and the flybridge makes life effortless on the upper deck.
Swift Trawler 50
Flagship of the range that reinvented the traditional trawler, the Swift Trawler 50 offers expansive interior space and light. This beauty appeals to all with her easy handling and intelligently-designed fittings; she's perfect for both romantic and family getaways.
Naval designer : BENETEAU POWER - Michel JOUBERT & Bernard NIVELT
Interior designer : P. FRUTSCHI
The Swift Trawler 50 is the result of the continued collaboration of the BENETEAU powerboat design office with naval architect Michel Joubert and interior designer Pierre Frutschi. Her contemporary constructed hull, specially designed for IPS engines (2 IPS 600), boasts outstanding stability, safety, and maneuverability.
Built for long-distance cruising, the Swift Trawler 50 cleverly maximizes autonomy. Fitted with a large U-shaped galley, washing machine and tumble dryer, she is available with three large double cabins or two double cabins with an office and extra berth. Ideally located at the center of the boat, the en suite owner's quarters have separate shower and head compartments. A few simple steps and the converting sofa with a separating curtain turns the salon into an extra cabin. Finished in rich mahogany paired with your choice of contemporary decoration, she will define elegance.
Swift & Easy
Surpassing all expectations, her every detail is designed to solve a triple challenge: excel in safety, long distance, and comfort. For two to eight on short or long distance cruises, the Swift Trawler 50 calls all those who seek ocean adventures.
The Swift Trawler 50 is available in two versions: three double cabins or two double cabins with office, extra berth, and skipper cabin. Ideally located at the center of the boat, the ensuite owner’s quarters have separate shower and separate toilet compartments. The guest cabin is spacious and bright. The converting sofa, with separating curtain, turns the salon into an extra cabin.
Surrounded by high bulwarks and increased width of the walkways, the spacious deck plan reinforces safety onboard.
- CE certification: B14 / C18
- External galley with worktop, sink, dustbin, 11 US gal fridge (option), electric grill (option).
- Flybridge lounge with folding and sliding table
- Large area aft of the flybridge.
- 2 engines 2 x D6 IPS 600 - 2 x 435 HP Diesel
- Swim platform with swim ladder locker. Option: hydraulic platform (max. load 771 lbs). Life-raft stowage location
- U-shaped galley with extractor hood, double sink, two refrigerators, and service-hatch
- L-shaped salon bench seat converting into double berth. Second convertible bench seat near the driving station
- Driving console can be lifted up to access electronics
- Forward tilting sunpad
- Owner's cabin: bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth
- Owner's head and adjoining guest head with separate shower compartment
- Owner's cabin. Bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth.Sailor cabin with heads at the stern.
- Owner bathroom and separate toilet. Guest bathroom with separate shower.
For 20 years BoatTEST.com has been testing and reviewing new powerboats and engines, and is the most trusted source in the industry. BoatTEST provides full reviews on BENETEAU's latest powerboat models.
Read the full BENETEAU Swift Trawler 50 review here.
Boat Review - Fast-Lane Liveaboard: Testing The BENETEAU Swift Trawler 50. Read more
Boat Review - BENETEAU's Swift Trawler 50 brings the benefits of trawler volume to a boat with sprightly performance. Read More
Power & Motor Yacht
Boat Review - Delivering the BENETEAU Swift Trawler 50, a second-generation design that leads an ambitious line of cruising boats. Read More
Boat Review - The Swift 50 has well thought out accommodations which make it a very comfortable boat for onboard living. Read More
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.
Other models in the range
Swift Trawler 30
9.99 m / 32’9’’
3.53 m / 11’7’’voil
Swift Trawler 34
10.98 m / 36’0
4 m / 13’1’’
Swift Trawler 42
13.6 m /
4.17 m /
Swift Trawler 44
13.88 m / 45’6’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift Trawler 47
14.74 m / 48’4’’
4.5 m / 14’9’’
Swift Trawler 52
17 m / 55'9''
4.92 m / 16'2''