With a unanimously acclaimed hull, the Swift Trawler 44 adapts to all sea conditions and can reach a top speed of 24 knots. Its starboard walkway and flybridge ladder are well protected.
Swift Trawler 44
The Swift Trawler 44 delivers best-in-class fuel efficiency, speed, comfort, and stability whether you’re out on the lake, cruising the open ocean, or in the bay.
Naval designer : M. JOUBERT & B. NIVELT - BENETEAU POWER
Interior designer : P. FRUTSCHI
The Swift Trawler 44 is the result of a joint collaboration by the BENETEAU design office, the architect Michel Joubert, and the designer Pierre Frutschi. Underway, her semi-displacement hull offers very enjoyable sensations at all speeds, as well as terrific stability as she breaks through the waves. She is timelessly elegant, combining classic style and great modernity.
Designed to increase the living space, the interior of the Swift Trawler 44 is full of light. Her fittings have a variety of functions and there is a large number of storage spaces. Her cabins look like rooms and in a few steps the convertible sofa turns the salon into a guest room. The ergonomic helm station and anti-glare windshield enhance safety underway. The Mahogany woodwork adds a classic yet contemporary touch, creating a warm atmosphere.
Swift & Balanced
Whatever thoughts you have on long-distance cruising and whatever the destination, the Swift Trawler 44 is surprisingly versatile. A well-balanced boat, it provides a unique feeling of safety and well-being.
The excellent performance of the Swift Trawler 44 gives her reassuringly consistent fuel consumption: between 12 and 19 knots she performs identically.
The huge flybridge lounge and her galley increase the number of living spaces on board. The central driving station has outstanding visibility. The pleasure of cruising is a joy to be shared on the Swift Trawler 44 flybridge!
LIFE ON BOARD
Large hull portholes bathe the cabins in light. The convertible sofa with separating curtain turns the salon into private space, creating a third cabin in a few seconds.
The huge cockpit is a true living space, where you can shelter from the wind thanks to a protecting door.
10 870 kg
370 US Gal
169 US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 300 HP
2 x 300 CV
- CE certification: B12 / C14
- Flybridge lounge seating up to 5 people, built-in storage, teak table
- Chaise lounge-style sunpad on the flybridge
- Sink and storage on the flybridge
- Twin Volvo D4 300 HP engines
- 11'19" x 3'28" stern deck with integrated swim ladder and storage locker
- Large fitted U-shaped galley with opening window, two stainless steel sinks, refrigerator, 2-burner kitchen hob, gas oven, and worktop
- Large stairs to access flybridge
- Sofa converting into double bed
- Large forward sunpad
- Owner's cabin: central bed, large portholes and storage spaces. Guest cabin with double bed, large porthole, and hanging locker with light
- Owner's head with separate shower. Electric fresh water toilet with offset 31.7 US gal rigid tank, washbasin. Second head with electric toilet
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.
Other models in the range
Swift Trawler 30
9.99 m / 32’9’’
3.53 m / 11’7’’voil
Swift Trawler 34
10.98 m / 36’0
4 m / 13’1’’
Swift Trawler 42
13.6 m /
4.17 m /
Swift Trawler 47
14.74 m / 48’4’’
4.5 m / 14’9’’
Swift Trawler 50
14.99 m / 49’2’’
4.65 m / 15’3’’
Swift Trawler 52
17 m / 55'9''
4.92 m / 16'2''