Special PILOT EDITION: a new addition to the Flyer line!
In the wake of the Flyer powerboats launched in 2022, which capture the essence of the new BENETEAU dayboats, there has been a new addition to Flyer line – a special PILOT EDITION, combining distinctive style with new features.
All the Flyer models feature an elegant pearl-grey hull complete with special decorative features, a symbol of the range's modernity. The boat’s beautiful distinctive look is complemented by black pulpits and handrails.
You will feel even more at home on the Flyer Pilot Edition if you opt for the very comfortable and distinctive new upholstery. The Flyer 8, 9 and 10 also feature a sport steering wheel, which experienced drivers will love, a T-Top decorated to match the hull, and blue underwater lights for an unmistakable look.
The first Flyer Pilot Edition models will be on show at the following boat shows from September:
- Flyer 10 at the Cannes Yachting Festival
- Flyer 7 SUNdeck and Flyer 8 SUNdeck at the Southampton Boat Show
- Flyer 9 SUNdeck and Flyer 10 at the Salone Nautico Genoa
- Flyer 7 SUNdeck, Flyer 8 SUNdeck and Flyer 9 SUNdeck at the Grand Pavois de La Rochelle
- Flyer 8 SUNdeck and Flyer 9 SUNdeck at the Salon Náutico Internacional de Barcelona
Published on 08.08.2023