Innovative in more than one way, the tilting steering wheel moves out of the way on tacks to provide perfect visibility of the sail trims, while improving circulation in the cockpit.
Resolutely seaworthy, incredibly spacious, the First 35 Carbon Edition has an unbeatable level of equipment and finish in this class. This 2016 version has a carbon mast, lead keel, composite multi-position tilting steering wheel as standard.
Naval designer : Farr Yacht Design
Interior designer : Nauta Design
Designed by Farr Yacht Design, the First 35 hull has taut lines accentuated by her particularly elegant hull and roof decoration. The huge cockpit, mainsheet traveller further aft and ‘German System’ trimming make movement easier and safe on board. The lead keel with a long draught promises outstanding performance.
Very-cleverly fitted out, the First 35's interior has two spacious double cabins, a huge saloon and a fully fitted L-shaped galley opposite the chart table. The interior stands out for the elegant contrast between the cerused oak flooring, light-coloured upholstery and light-coloured teak woodwork.
Small crew sensations
Designed to win regattas, the First 35’s principal strength is that it is particularly easy to handle and reassuring for family sailing or with a small crew.
The retractable carbon bow sprit makes hoisting the asymmetric spinnaker much simpler.
With the goal of high-performance, the materials chosen for the First 35, such as the carbon mast, rod rigging, fibre adjustable backstay, rigid boom vang, were selected for their lightness and strength.
20 US Gal
53 US Gal
Max. engine power
- CE Certification A8/B8/C8.
- Raymarine electronics on option, mast foot repeater on bracket.
- Tilting central steering wheel.
- Life raft locker in cockpit bottom (width 120 cm x 110 cm x height 50 cm).
- Sail drive engine Folding propeller (standard) YANMAR Diesel 29 HP
- Forward cabin has 3 hanging lockers and coaming compartments. Foam mattress with fabric cover (2.00 m x 1.96 m x 0.63 m). Aft cabin with large berth (1.98 m x 1.78 m x 1.50 m).
- L-shaped galley where you can prop yourself up under sail.
- Heads with shower and 80 L holding tank as standard.
- Saloon: The shape and size of the seats allow conversion into a berth (Length 1.95 m). Height-adjustable multifunctional saloon table (option): - High position for lunch - low position for berth or sail support.
Hall Spars & Rigging
2022 BENETEAU Cup : Off the Coast of Malta
More than 120 participants gathered in the port of Valletta in Malta, from 18 to 19 November, for a friendly meeting to indulge in the joys of sailing.
BENETEAU and CHINA CUP commit to popularizing Sailing in China
17th annual East Coast Beneteau Owners Weekend
With teams for sea trials, financing, customization, events, an after-sales service, and a network of dealers worldwide, BENETEAU delivers the help and expertise every boat owner needs throughout his boating life maintaining an enduring customer relationship.
Other boats from the range
6.4 m / 21'
2.48 m / 8' 2"
7.9 m / 25'11
2.75 m / 24'7
9.81 m / 32'2''
3.23 m / 10'7''
12.58 m / 12.58
3.89 m / 3,89
14.07 m / 46’2’’
4.2 m / 13’9’’
14.99 m / 49’2’’
4.41 m / 14’6’’