On the flybridge, the driving station has an adjustable seat on a rail system, a space for electronics, engine meters, electrical engine controls, as well as windlass, thruster and flap (optional) controls. The saloon comfortably seats 4 people around a solid wood table. A large sunbathing area transforms the flybridge into the ideal place to relax. A 30-litre refrigerated icebox is available on option.
The Antares 42 is perfectly designed for family cruising and offers plenty of space, with a beautifully designed saloon with facing seats that can be converted into a double berth, an enormous flybridge, two double cabins, two bathrooms, and all this on one of the best
hulls on the market.
Naval designer : BENETEAU POWER
The Antares 42, by Sarrazin Design, has timeless harmonious lines. She is elegant, in keeping with the spirit of the range. Her hull, well-known for its stability and comfort underway, offers engine efficiency second to none. The cockpit is spacious, deep and reassuring. The deck plan’s ergonomics have been optimized to make moving around the wheelhouse easy and safe.
Special attention has been paid to the design of the most recent of the Antares range, with warm Mahogany or high gloss Mahogany wood matching a wide selection of fabric or leather upholstery. The fittings are designed to make the most of life on board. The wheelhouse is really spacious and its atmosphere is bright and peaceful. The saloon’s facing seats will provide many a memorable moment.
The owner’s cabin has a king-size central bed, storage drawers, a hanging locker and an office. The guest cabin has two twin beds. The saloon can be converted into a double berth.
The Antares 42 saloon is laid out in a U-shape and has an additional facing seat. Her top-of-the-range upholstery and a recently redesigned bright atmosphere offer a very pleasant modern living space.
9 830 kg
2x159 US Gal
85 US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 370 HP
2 x 370 CV
- CE Certification B10/ C12.
- Flybridge saloon for 4 people, natural solid wood table, 30 L refrigerated drawer under saloon seats.
- Driving station with adjustable seat on sliding rail system, steering wheel, compass, space for electronics, fuel gauge, engine meters, electric engine controls. Windlass, thruster and trim tab controls (options).
- Large flybridge sun-lounger.
- Twin VOLVO D6 2 x 370 HP engines.
- Large 1.25 x 4 m swim platform
- L-shaped galley: 2-burner gas hob, oven, 140 L refrigerator.
- U-shaped saloon 2.50 x 1.45 m and convertible wood table – cocktail – double berth. Facing seats. Bar unit.
- Driving station: adjustable twin seat, bolster function integrated.
- Large forward sun-lounger on option.
- Owner's cabin: central bed (1.85 m x 2.10), storage drawers, hanging locker, dressing table. Guest cabin: 2 ordinary beds that convert into a large double bed (1.60 m x 2 m).
- Bathroom adjoining each cabin.
With teams for sea trials, financing, customization, events, an after-sales service, and a network of dealers worldwide, BENETEAU delivers the help and expertise every boat owner needs throughout his boating life maintaining an enduring customer relationship.