The stunning Monte Carlo 5 Flybridge is fitted out as a living space in its own right. It features the option of an outdoor galley, in which a griddle can be fitted.
Monte Carlo 5
The Monte Carlo 5 conveys the premium spirit of the line with great distinction. This iconic model stands apart for the elegance of its textures, the attention to detail and its highly accomplished Italian design. Combining its ancestral know-how and its technological lead, BENETEAU has designed a motor cruiser whose values stem directly from those of Monte Carlo Yachts.
DESIGN : NUVOLARI & LENARD
INTERIOR DESIGN : ANDREANI DESIGN
NAVAL ARCHITECT : BENETEAU POWER BOATS & MICAD
Inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle, the Monte Carlo 5 has a unique classic appeal. Designed as a genuine living space, the vast shaded Flybridge combines the driving station, sunbathing area, exterior galley and a large saloon for cruises with the essence of perfection. The elegance of its hull together with is Volvo IPS 600 engine promises smooth, high-performance cruising in complete safety.
The fully retracting glass door seamlessly connects the indoor and outdoor spaces, so that the main deck is an unbroken living space. With opposite-facing seats, the lounge brings friendly interaction and a pleasant atmosphere of luxury right into the wheelhouse. The private quarters’ three cabins and two heads offer quality accommodation with a focus on detail to each of the six occupants. A choice between an open and contemporary brushed light oak or dark but warmer matt Walnut atmosphere offers many ways to personalize the interior.
Powerful and timeless
First of the range, the Monte Carlo 5 is its flagship, embodying the timeless elegance typical of quality Italian design in every detail. Both classic and pioneering, she promises high-performance cruising and elegant stopovers.
Bow-plate, careful choice of materials, light inflow, harmony of colors and textures make the Monte Carlo 5 an outstanding boat. The soft touch finish on corners, hand sewn leather coverings, and carefully polished vegetable-tanned leather furnishings reveal the full expertise and know-how of the BENETEAU workshops.
Below deck, the master cabin and the VIP cabin are designed as two luxurious suites with en-suite heads featuring separate showers. Pamper yourself in the bright comfy atmosphere flooding these incredibly voluminous spaces.
The steering station has two highly-modern 16” control panel monitors and offers outstanding visibility thanks to the single-piece structure of its windshield. Its tanned leather seat exclusively designed for the range is matchless in terms of comfort.
14 238 kg
2x172 US Gal
2x79 US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 435 HP
2 x 435 CV
- Certification CE B12/C14/D16
- Fully fitted flybridge galley. Additional aft galley with barbecue and sink, on the swim platform level.
- Large salon seating 8 people. Fold-away teak table with drinks holder and hand rails.
- Steering station with adjustable seat and wheel. Control panel fitted with all navigation instruments.
- Co-pilot's seat converts into a large sun-lounger. Large relaxation space to the bow.
- Hydraulic swim platform with integrated tender brackets, built-in ladder with high hand rails.
- L-shaped perfectly fitted galley opening onto cockpit.
- SIMRAD Electronic Pack.
- Comfortable spacious salon with opposite facing seats for 6 people. Retractable lifting 32” TV with Bose speakers.
- Steering station for 2 people, navigation instruments, 16” SIMRAD monitors. Single-piece windshield for perfect visibility, 2 electrically operated windows.
- Large forward sun-lounger with lifting backrest. Speakers with remote control.
- Air-conditioning or water operated central heating available.
- Spacious luxury owner's stateroom with en-suite shower room. VIP cabin with en-suite shower room, hatches and sky dome. Guest cabin with two bunk beds. Driver’s cabin or storage compartment.
- Plenty of storage and hanging lockers in each cabin.
- Owner's stateroom with panoramic windows with side opening portholes. VIP cabin with hatches and sky dome.
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.
Other models in the range
Monte Carlo 4
13.9 m / 45’7’’
4.09 m / 13’5’’
Monte Carlo 5S
15.1 m / 49’6’’
4.32 m / 14’2’’
Monte Carlo 6
18.35 m / 60’2''
4.93 m / 16'2''
Monte Carlo 6S
18.35 m / 60’2''
4.93 m / 16'2''
Monte Carlo 52
16.33 m / 53’7''
4.62 m / 15'2''