Grand Trawler 62
*MSRP. Value-Added Tax is subject to change, according to the country of purchase. For pricing information, availability and product specifications, please contact your dealer for more information.
Immersing yourself in the wonders and beauty of the seas for weeks on end has never felt more comfortable than when you’re onboard the Grand Trawler 62.
Designed exclusively to let you travel non-stop and uninterrupted for days on end in pure luxury, the Grand Trawler 62 is the latest evolution in yachts. A yacht that lets you voyage in style for long periods, enjoying the peace and tranquility that only ocean exploration can provide.
The key to the success of this style of boat, indeed any type of long voyaging craft, is to combine autonomy with performance. And having built over 1300 Swift Trawlers, BENETEAU is firmly established at the top of the trawler market.
The Grand Trawler 62 has a distinctive displacement hull developed by MICAD, which aims to improve cruising range and efficiency, making it easier for owners to cast off on long-distance cruises.
She is 18.95 meters long (62’) and has a hull beam of over 5 meters (17’10”).
Designed for 6 to 8 people on board (+ crew), the boat has an impressive flybridge – one of the biggest on the market.
The interior is spacious and well-appointed.The galley can be completely enclosed.
The VIP guest cabin in the bow has a generous amount of headroom, so that you feel like you are in a hotel suite.
Strikingly spacious inside, with volumes similar to much bigger yachts, and ingeniously designed, these large passagemakers also have enough space to comfortably house a crew. A satin wax finished wood, leather, and elegant textiles make for a stylish interior and exterior, carefully designed by the experts at Nauta Design.
The midship owner suite, makes clever use of the maximum beam, so that you really feel like you are staying in a luxury hotel suite.
Functional elegance and minimalist decoration, simple and harmonious lines, the design is voluntarily open, creating an atmosphere of peaceful calm on board.
Join us for an extraordinary visit.
ALL ABOARD FOR A UNIQUE CRUISE!
This passagemaker is over 18 meters long and designed for long-distance cruises. She has an excellent range, her spaces are elegant and practical in equal measure, and there is lots of room on board.
Comfortable and seaworthy, with a cruising range of 1050 nautical miles and a central raised helm station, she is ideal for slow cruises, favoring introspection in addition to getting away from it all or leisure activities.
TIME, A TRULY UNIVERSAL LUXURY
Today, having time has become a real luxury – additional time to spend with family and friends. Nauta, the interior designer of this new boat, has created a subtle balance by creating large social spaces, alongside very comfortable private spaces.
SPACE AND COMFORT
The stylish interior cleverly incorporates the practical features our Trawler customers have grown to love. The generous volume of the hull has been used to good effect to create bright airy spaces. Inside, the quality of the cabinetwork, as well as the supple leathers and various textiles enhance the feeling of elegance.
Equipped With SEANAPPS
The easiest way to keep your boat safe and ready to cruise anytime.
The new Seanapps app is the ultimate solution to help you indulge your passion for boating. With the touch of your finger, you can easily connect, monitor and order services for your boat – from routine maintenance, to requesting a wash or fuel or having us complete a repair.
28 500 kg
Air Draft Max
2 x 511 US Gal
2 x 1 935 L
222 US Ga US Gal
Max. engine power
2 x 730 HP
2 x 730 CV
Flybridge / Foredeck
- Wide sidedecks leading to a large sunpad with adjustable headrests, bow seat and generous fender bins
- Well appointed helm station with two pilot seats, sunpad forward, L-shaped seating to port and an stair leading to the interior
- Large U-shaped seat with table for eight
- The L-shaped wetbar is well organized & inward facing allowing great social interaction
- The aft part of the flybridge is a great space with the possibility of installing two sun loungers and an optional tender crane
- Flybridge T-top available with sliding sunroof, aft bimini & solar panels
- The swim platform area features a proper swim ladder with handles, an aft facing step/seat with the option of tenderlift with integrated transom steps
- The large well protected sidedecks, galley and helm sidedoors, bulwark gates, internal and external stairs to flybridge all make for safe and easy circulation
- The central raised pilot station allows commanding views with relaxing chaise to port and option second seat for pleasant passagemaking
- Functional and fully equipped galley that can be separated from the living space
- The salon features a spacious and comfortable U-shaped seating with sea view. An optional starboard sofa provides even more conviviality
- Comfortable dining area for eight with transform table and folding chairs which stow creating great space when not in use
- The well protected open plan aft cockpit with transparent pushpit featuring super wide transom gates to the swim platform all create the beautiful “terrace to the sea”
Lower deck - 3 cabin layout
- The amidships full beam owner's cabin features plentiful storage with portside vanity desk and spacious en-suite
- The forward VIP cabin with island bed angled to starboard allows great views with en-suite
- 3rd cabin with twin beds come with infill to create double and features a private door to day head
- The amidship cabin space can be configured as two guest cabins creating a four cabin layout with the forward cabin becoming the owners cabin
- For geographical autonomy totally separate air conditioning & heating systems can be installed.
Lower deck - 4 cabin layout
- In place of amidships owners cabin this area is configured with port & starboard guest cabins featuring wardrobe, twin beds with infill to create double with shared lobby access to bathroom.
- Note with this four cabin layout the forward VIP guest cabin & en-suite becomes the owner space.
Even bigger, to take you greater distances in true comfort... The Grand Trawler 62 broadens the scope of BENETEAU's iconic Swift Trawler line. Read More
Boat Mag International
It’s the first full-displacement hull from Beneteau. Grand Trawler 62 wants to meet the needs of experienced boaters. Read More
New walkthrough video from BoatTest.com on the Grand Trawler 62. Watch the video
Motor Boat & Yachting
Beneteau Grand Trawler 62 review: French boating giant breaks new ground. Read More
Beneteau's highly anticipated flagship trawler makes her debut with room to move and horsepower to spare. Read more
All Trawler newsnews
Introducing our Grand Sales Event
Introducing our Grand Sales Event, an exclusive limited-time offer that sets the bar for yachting value, style, and unrivaled comfort. Whether you seek distant voyages or grand celebrations at the dock, the Grand Trawler 62 is the perfect yacht to match your desires.
The GRAND Invitation
BENETEAU is announcing three special events hosted in three different locations June 2-3, 2023. These events will take you on a unique experience with unforgettable moments aboard the Grand Trawler 62.
Revealing The Secrets of The Grand Trawler 62
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.
Other models in the range
Swift Trawler 35
11.29 m / 37’0’’
4.03 m / 13’3’’
Swift Trawler 41 Sedan
13.43 m / 44’1’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift Trawler 41 Fly
13.43 m / 44’1’’
4.25 m / 13’11’’
Swift Trawler 48
14.74 m / 48’4’’
4.5 m / 14’9’’