The large port bench at the helm station cleverly rotates to offer different positions to the passengers: facing the sea or facing the salon table.
Agile, powerful, and comfortable, the Antares 8 oozes character. The ideal boat for exploring new shores, she is wonderful for taking a break for a few days, confident that you are completely safe.
Naval designer : BENETEAU POWERBOATS
Interior designer : SARRAZIN DESIGN
The Antares 8 has a new flared-out hull that delivers wonderful driving sensations, while boasting excellent seakeeping. The dynamic V design of the cap clearly announces the boat’s stunning aesthetic design. Its clever deck plan offers three different possible cockpit seat layouts.
Unique on a boat this size, the Antares 8’s habitability sets it apart from other motor cruisers in this category. The wheelhouse is accessed by a large sliding glass door, sheltering a well-equipped modular living space. There is a real double cabin below the wheelhouse at the bow of the boat, with storage and a shower en suite, so you can stay on board for a few days. With walnut-stained woodwork, the boat offers a very contemporary atmosphere.
LOTS TO OFFER FOR HER SIZE
Designed to make living on board a real pleasure, the Antares 8’s exterior and interior fittings make coastal cruising feel like a long-distance cruise.
The Antares 8 is fitted with a Mercury engine and enjoys a propulsion power of up to 250 hp.
A REAL CABIN
The cabin is positioned at the bow and has a real bed, as well as a separate shower and head. The hanging locker and the many storage places are very cleverly designed.
Air Draft Max
74 US Gal
26 US Gal
Max. engine power
C9 / D9
- Single outboard engine - maximum power 250 HP.
- Optional cockpit salon, converting into sun-lounger. Lockers in seats.
- Sliding hatch on wheelhouse for good ventilation, single-piece windscreen for better visibility.
- Front sundeck.
- Large forward double berth: 6'7'' x 3'' hanging locker.
- Small galley: 11 US Gal icebox (option refrigeration), sink, place for hob.
- U-shaped salon seating 4 people. Converts into double berth (6'6''x 3'3'').
- Steering station: panoramic windshield, flush engine control, space for electronics, bolster function seat. Copilot seat : 2 positions.
- Separate bathroom (marine or chemical toilet on option) and stowage.
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.