The Flyer 8 SUNdeck is perfect for trailering to your favorite spots to enjoy a day on the water.
Flyer 8 SUNdeck
The Flyer 8 SUNdeck will exceed your day boat expectations by combining comfort, open space, and flexibility. Her highly-optimized design makes her the ideal boat for a weekend getaway! A generously-sized cabin lies beneath a large forward sunpad.
Naval designer : BENETEAU POWER BOATS
Interior designer : STYLE & DESIGN
Watch the video
The Flyer 8 SUNdeck boasts modern, attractive lines; which are accentuated by black railings. Developed on the latest generation of outboard hulls equipped with Air Step 2, the boat gets on plane quickly and offers outstanding cruising comfort. The aft bench seat easily converts to a sunpad. There are also lots of ergonomic storage spaces spread throughout the boat.
The Flyer 8 SUNdeck is astonishingly comfortable inside. The double-berth cabin has incredible headroom for a boat this size. The boat also has a separate head and a small galley.
Night & day boat
Certified to carry 10 people, the quality of the Flyer 8 SUNdeck’s fittings and its finishes make a big impression on all onboard. A perfect platform for a wide variety of activities, it would be hard not to spend a few more days enjoying the pleasures of the sea.
Circulation on board
The port and starboard walkways make accessing the forward sunpad very easy. The cockpit has ample space, allowing for easy access to storage and to entertain guests.
Powered by a Mercury 300, the Flyer 8 SPACEdeck has more than enough power to get up and go. A spacious layout allows for easy access to all corners of the boat, include the two large swim platforms.
2 314 kg
Air Draft Max
90 US Gal
21 US Gal
Max. engine power
1 x 350 HP
1 x 350 CV
C10 / D10
- CE Certification C10 - D10 - maximum 10 passengers on board
- Aft seat converts into a sun lounge
- Choice of either a Mercury 300 or 350 Verado
- Garmin Electronics pack to Garmin Multifunction display is optional
- Large lockable cockpit locker (liferaft stowage) to Large lockable cockpit storage
- Swim platform with a telescopic ladder built into the cover and handrail
- Salon converts in berths for two people to Convertible salon berth sleeps two people
- Separate shower room…. to Head complete with shower and marine toilet
- Galley space with 42 L refrigerator
- Large side glazing and deck hatch to Ample natural light come through the deck hatch and side window
- T-top protection on option to Optional t-top
Motor Boat & Yachting
Boat Review - BENETEAU Flyer 8 Sundeck: Stylish looks backed up by sporty performance. Read More
Boat Mag International
Boat Review - Four years after the introduction of the Flyer range, the same habitability and comfort, along with the stepped hull, characterize the new Beneteau Flyer 8. Available in two versions. Read More
Boat Review - Reiterating the concept that brought success to Beneteau in the day-boat segment of the powerboat market. Read More
Buying a BENETEAU doesn’t have to be a daunting task. We have teams of experts to guide you through the entire process – everything from sea trials, financing, and customization to after-sale commissioning, service, and maintenance. We are proud to have one of the largest, most highly-regarded dealer networks in the world. We’re ready to provide you with the assistance and expertise needed to launch you and your BENETEAU on a lifetime of happy, rewarding, and memorable voyages.